Monday, June 14, 2010

Like it's all we have to hold on to.

I'm feeling a little depressed today.
Depression is something hard to avoid if you're called a teenager okaayy..

So,
here's the thing.
it's the freaking holidays, and i freaking didnt feel it, but this is freaking better than school days again.
I dread the day school opens again. I'm not ready, but i know i have to be.
It's already time for the sprint - the full all out sprint begins at 100 days to go - aaa cuakk!!


Okay so today band was,, umm depressing as well? I have to say everyone seems to have the blues today and by that i mean depressed as well. *haha! ter-ingat petang td.

Everyone wasnt the usual hyper oy oy and whatnot.

So, that adds to my cause of depression list.

Next,

I believe my phone will be a little silent for 4 days.
Heheh, enjoy the wilderness you. Be safe, Take care, Watch your step, whatever etc etc.
You know,
She hates that she's missing you already cause this is soo not her.
What's wrong with you girl? Get a grip ! Slap yourself !

I swear, her heart is getting softer now.
That's not a good thing. Right?




 I'm no big fan of the singers, but the song is okay i guess - We'll Be A Dream : Demi Lovato ft. We The Kings.
 
When the lights go out
We'll be safe and sound
We'll take control of the world
Like it's all we have to hold on to
And we'll be a dream

No comments:

Post a Comment