Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Still My Kampung :)

abah just got home few hours ago.
he confirmed my fears.
by december, this home of mine, for nearly nine years, will have to be cleared.
goodbye house, iloveyou. you've seen my falls, my tears, my laughs, my leaps.
you've seen me grow, from an immature little girl, to the person who i am, no longer always needing the safety and comfort from you.
i remember when your narrow corridors make me suffocate,
i had loved lying down in the middle of you.
now we're going to leave you.
bye bye house.

it's not really goodbye terengganu :) ill still be around next year.
but you'll no longer be my official home. :(
ill miss the beach, the easy roads, the shortcuts i know like the back of my hand.

haha. imma saying goodbye to everything :')

No comments:

Post a Comment