Friday, September 24, 2010

A Fine Frenzy

You must know of the groans when a load of papers are placed on your desks. those papers are giving me a total headache ! I feel like swooning over just by the sight of them. even as i typed these words i felt sick -- the images are scarred in my mind forever T.T

Anyways, due to the workload and the books, i have not touched the piano for about a week now which is pretty rare. even irra noticed it. she says it's shocking. hm, i think playing could actually cure this headache the papers are giving me ;D


To end,
Few verses from a song i like coz the piano part is lovely . :)


Almost Lover - A Fine Frenzy


So you're gone and i'm haunted
And i bet you are just fine
Did i make it that easy to walk
Right in and out of my life


Well i'd thought i never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me


Goodbye my almost lover
Goodbye my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Why can't you just let me be


So long my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
Should've known you'd bring me heartache
Almost lovers always do







3 comments: