Sunday, May 30, 2010

a-tish-oo they all fall down.

i dolefully regret not studying hard enough for chemistry.
i mean all the 'peruncingan' was there. i just couldnt get my lazy butt on the chair at my study table.
seriously, i hate myself at times.
i was all tensed when dutifully answering chemy 1.
how can i not be? tcher wan was all " i'm sorry, but you have to sit for the accounts paper today."
ohh the horror ! i havent even touched the damn book ! - it was supposed to be on tuesday for us.
and after the chemy, " you sit for it tomorrow."
phew, but then, didnt i have est 1?
when i asked again, she said she cant do anything and i have to fix it myself.
i'd probably sit for est during bio 3 then. ;)


i've always wondered why school management can never satisfy our needs and wants.
sometimes it seems as if they're actually out to torture us.
at times, my silly little mind would believe that adults take pleasure causing us kids, grief.
hahahh ;)

i also found myself becoming bitter these days.
when a girl's got issues, she definitely got issues.
but i swear, sometimes the bitter words i say, i get shocked myself.
sure it gives momentary pleasure in saying something spiteful about something you totally hate.
but then, i wouldnt like it if someone says that about me right?


being young, - acceptable okayy - falling for someone is a totally normal thing right?
and is falling out of love normal too? huh, ceased love exists. :(


well, i have papers to the end of the week - does thursday really count? its est 2 and, well you get it right?
i cant wait for the false taste of sweet freedom.


ps; yes it's late news, but still. Lee Dewyze won ! i am totally loving that crooked smile and green eyes ! ;)



paramore ; and i'm on my way to believing.

No comments:

Post a Comment