Friday, December 17, 2010

dinner date :)

17th Dec :)

Due to the fact that we'll be having a busy day tomorrow, - 18th Dec - Abah decided to celebrate my Mommy's birthday just now.
Hence, the dinner date.

And i mean, date, literally.

we went to Permai Inn since my mom was interested in watching the live band. so the place was not bad. besides the fact that there's little choice, the food was satisfying.
i especially lovee my dad's tall ais kacang ! partly because he gave the ice cream part to me ;D

then, my dad started to give requests to the band, yelah, sempena his wife's bday.
and eventually, the band played their song - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You - George Benson

what did i tell you about the date, huh ?


in a way, it was sweet to see my parents all excited - and all loveydovey with each other - about their song.
hahah, iloveyou both.


Happy Birthday Mommy ! :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment