Friday, May 10, 2013

When you have nowhere else to rant.

Here and twitter used to be my place of ranting.
I grew up a little and told myself not to write so openly.
Not everyone can take it.
Even if they have nothing to do with it.
But here's what happens when there's no one you can look for comfort from.

So here goes.

I couldn't help but look in the past.
The time before everything started.
I feel like everything's going too fast.
I need a minute.
I need a moment.
To catch my breath.
To shake myself and make me accept reality.

I am so long gone.
From the time when I know who I am.
Or maybe, then, I didn't care who I was.
I was miserable at times, yes. But now, I'm miserable almost all the time
It's so tiring.
So tiring.
To keep this facade up. To keep smiling. To pretend.

Have you ever felt that no matter what you want, you'll never get it ?
My life, what I've constantly been reminded of is that nothing lasts forever.
I've been repeatedly disappointed.
I've had my share of dead pets, lost favourite things, done regretful things, not being wise enough for my age.
I've had my share of friends who say they'll always be there for you.
But later, just disappear.
I've had my share of betrayed trusts.
My share of learning to love.
And then, learning to lose.
And learning to hate.

I have no idea what I am now. Who I am.
I am so torn.
I know what I want, but I feel like I can't have it.
I feel like someone would just turn up and take it away.

I feel like I don't deserve to be happy.

Wow.
I've written more than I should. I hope no one reads this.
I look silly, don't I ?
Maybe, better silly than lost.
Then again. Maybe I'm both.








No comments:

Post a Comment