Thursday, July 26, 2012

Something real, something sweet, something real sweet.

I was, a moment ago, reading some essays as prep for my MUET writing exam on Saturday..
As usual, I got bored, so I wanted to go on Twittah, and got real nice shock when the words on the screen were, "Twitter is currently down."
Hehe.
Hey TwittahManiacs, betcha keep hitting the refresh button ey ?


So I decided to see if my grammar was bad by, well, writing here. Also, by dedicating this post to 3 people who I miss terribly ; Farah . Zafira . Atun .


*it is my utmost regret to inform that they did not blackmail me or use force of any kind so I would write this post.


Okeyy, Farah and Zafira were my roommates last sem and Atun was a regular tenant in our room -__-
hehe.
They're loud, hillarious, crazy.. Eat a lot. HEHE
 And, they call me mummy. When, clearly, I'm the youngest XDD
*shoutout : "Yes my dears, korang tige2 tue !"


They were the ones who got me through tough times, guided me, cheered me up, made me go crazy, made me laugh til my stomach hurts, saw me cried, saw me roll on the floor, saw me at my worst, and weirdest.

It's true what people say, a person, cannot be truly, a good friend, if they had never lived with you.



I love them for how they accept I'm awkward and weird, *and nice :DD *buat muke cute
I love them for how they took the time to know me.
For how crazy they can be, and yet appear absolutely normal outside and how they always amuse me.
They've never failed to surprise me, to umm, add stuff to my knowledge -__-
And, the criticism, the insults, the cheeky remarks and comebacks. You wouldnt believe how much O.O

Dearests,
It is embarrassing to be writing such nice stuff about you three ! *Aargh malu gilee nak letak mane muke nanti >.<


And I'm almost positive that when you read this *hoping that the thought of checking my blog crosses your minds a year from now* You'll be laughing. So hard.
I miss your laughter so badly right now :(  *nak mengilai pun ngilai lah. Rindu dengar. hahaa

I hope that we'll meet soon. :)
Cannot wait to be studying together again.
I pray that we never grow further apart. That we'll still be sitting around commenting on each others' weight and looks and kids *errr ?* when we're like, 40 or something. Haha.



Kawan sampai Jannah.
InsyaAllah.
Sayang korang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment