Saturday, July 17, 2010

I love the way you lie.

Things are sh*tty these days.
I am forever loomed over by trials and spm itself.
I am still behind in my studies in many ways you could imagine.

The past week, i didnt go to school - cheers ! x)
Music camp, boring, dull, exciting, exhilirating etc etc.
Hahaa, all in all, fun but lack of activities -duh- and upsetting - in my view - because i missed school.
Hey, a girl has a conscience. ;)
Dahla 5 org je kowt kem tuh. Plus, i really missed the comfortable accodomations of home.
Call me spoiled, but hey, i survived ayte?

I dont know what's up with me nowadays.
I get pissed easily, one minute hyper the other down like hell.
Then again, i guess i do know why.
There's only so much a girl can take.
I'm exhausted, tired of lectures, cant find anything that soothes me.
I pray i get better - i dont like being emo okay?

Good news? I didnt get PLKN. And hoping that's final !
Hehe Irra Hazirah, Tahniah ! Anda dipilih untuk menyertai Latihan Khidmat Negara siri 11 - kot? - yang pasti, tahun 2012.

x) ; i hope everything's okay.

Well, that's updating.


Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.
But it's alright because i like the way it hurts.
Just gonna stand there and hear me cry.
But it's okay because i love the way you lie.
I love the way you lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment