Sunday, January 1, 2012

Before You Hit The Number Twos

Before the first day of this year comes to an end, how bout a lil something to pave on memory lane ?

It's a usual thing, you start to remember about 2011. Funny, how now, you only remember the times that you will treasure, the ones that make you smile, eventhough you had those moments, those sad, dark moments.
It's the end of the year, and all you remember is the good stuff.
Humans, we are prone to find the good in something. It's our nature :)

I'm gonna turn 19 this year. It's amazing and weird. Because I remember when I was thinking, OMG I'm turning 16 this year !
Time flies doesnt it ?
When I was in a moment, thinking ahead, I was like, damnn, that's still soo long ahead. But already, I'm a year closer.
Am I ready ?
Ready for this year, 2012 ?
Ready for the nearing future ?
For whatever that will come hurtling at me this time ?
I can never be ready enough.
I'm ready as I'll ever be.
So for all those, to pass by mangled, but surviving, I have my faith, and strength.
InsyaAllah.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.
Remember to always start your day with this. Not just to start a year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment